Sunday, January 30, 2011

Forget Me Not

Hi readers! 
I didn’t forget about you… it’s just been a little crazy at work lately.  I’ve been meaning to drop by here and share a card, but I got sick last Sunday and was out of work for two days.  You would think being at home for two days would allow for much blogging and stamping…. No, I mean I was really sick.  So to make up for that, I will post three days in a row.  Hopefully, that will make up for it and you will forgive me.

I had my January workshop last weekend and had so much fun with my stamping friends.  I truly enjoy having them over and sharing my hobby and chit chatting with them.  it was a good start of the stamping new year. 

Here is one of the cards that we made.  Enjoy and have a great week!

Recipe – all Stampin’ Up! products.
Stamp Set:  On Your Birthday, Woodgrain
Cardstock and Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip
Extras:  Blushing Bride Patterns DSP, Paper Daisies, Scallop Trim Boarder Punch, Glitter Brand, Real Red Classic Ink Refill.


No comments:

Post a Comment