Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Are you there Friday? It's me, Macy.

Hello there… and you thought I was not going to make it for three weeks in a row. (I had the same thought.)  But here I am, another week, another post.  Work is still very busy.  Crazy hours at the office mean no time at home to be crafty.  That is why I am soooo looking forward to this weekend!  Because this is our monthly Stampin’ Saturday weekend.  My stamping friends are coming over for some good food, great conversations and lots of stamping.  And this is even more exciting because Stampin’ Up new mini catalog is out full of new productions and Sale-a-bration is starting.  Friday, why does it take you so long to get to me??

Today share is a card I made with embossing and masking technique… I’m posting this because it reminds me of my days – dark when I go into the office, dark when I get off from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment