Monday, January 31, 2011

TGIM, Not

Just another Manic Monday, I wish it was Friday….
Here I am with the second card that we made at my workshop a couple of weekends ago.  This is using the Stampin’ Up! Loads of Love stamp set.  This is one of the first stamp sets that I got when I first discovered Stampin’ Up! two years ago.  I’m not a pick-up kind of gal, but this stamp set is sooo cute and so versatile.  There is a coordinating stamp set call Loads of Love Accessories.  Between these two sets, you can put all kinds of stuff in the back of the pick-up truck and call it a whatever-you-want card!  AND if you want to take it up another level, there are two Stampin’ Around Wheels that go with these sets also:  Tailgating with little dogs running after the truck, and Time for a Tree which would be great for a Christmas card. 

This card, we are going with the Valentine’s theme.  We used the water coloring technique on the truck and even jazzed it up a bit by using the Top Coat Smooch on the silvery parts of the truck.

Please feel free to contact me if you want to attend one of my monthly workshops or learn more about Stampin' Up products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment