Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Midtown / Midnight Stamper

Hi all!  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and are ready for the December holidays!  What did you all do over the Thanksgiving weekend?  Did you have lots of food?  

So I noticed that more than one week has gone by since my post.  I have a reason for that… I’ve been very very busy with my day job.  I switched position at work and I’m back to being a true accountant, which means I’m now tied to a month-end / year-end schedule again.  For those that work in Finance, you know what kind of life that can be.  For those that are not, it’s not an exciting life.   What it comes down to is that this is a very busy time at work.  Not sure what the boss was thinking when they made this switch, don’t they know that December is the busiest time for shopping and card making?? How can they do this to me?  =)

Priscilla commented in the last post about a preview of what we’ll be making for our stamp club this coming Saturday.  The truth is, I don’t usually come up with the card design until the night before, and sometimes I barely get the card done the morning of the event.  It’s kind of a last minute thing with me and the ideas usually come to me late at night (but I also have to admit that I get distracted with watching my TV shows on the internet a lot)  I have no idea what we’ll be making on Saturday yet.  But I’ll try to come up with something that you all will enjoy making also.

Today’s share is Christmas card that I made.  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment