Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Back.....!!!!!!

Ok, so I was MIA for awhile there.  My “day job” got a little hectic, but I think that is now under (somewhat) control.  I’ve been meaning to get back on my blog for awhile now.  My friends asked me about it… so I guess maybe some one do care and look at this thing.  So here I am again… and to make up for lost time, I am loading two cards today.  The first one is my favorite card I’ve made to date. The second one is to get everyone excited about Halloween!  No, I’m not early…. I’m seeing Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff up in stores already, so it’s ok to put Halloween cards up in September… actually, I may be a little late.  =\

Oh, be sure to check out the new links to Stampin’ Up! catalogs on the right side of my blog!! I feel so technically capable for being able to add them on here.  So just click on them to make me happy!! Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment