Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Share

Hi readers.  I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and have been messing around with setting up the names, profile, layout, etc. and thinking of what to post that may be of interest to anyone and now a year has past and I still did not have a blog up yet.  So while I was at work today, the blog thought came to my head again and I said to myself that I am just going to do it, tonight was the night.  It’s time.  Just go for it.  So here it is…. The beginning of a beautiful blogship (hopefully). 

The main purpose of my blog is to share my Stampin Up! creations and then maybe other subjects as we go along.  I’m a pretty boring person, so there may not be too much to share… and then I always have this little doubt in regards to who would ever care to read about my life.  So we’ll see how this goes and reassess in a few months….

Back to the main purpose of this blog…. My first card share is a holiday card I created last year.   Hope you like it.   Have a good week!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your blog off the ground! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg that car so sooo cuteeeee i bet it took a while for people to get together how they wanted to shades of leaves layered. haha i miss making cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card. It appears simple at first glance, but I'm sure that it was really complicated to construct.

    ReplyDelete